Feels So Right................Feel Like Makin Love

June 7, 2008

My Dear Cowboy

Yes!
I love this song! Thanks for finding it for me...I'm listening to it right now. Two more weeks! Well, minus a day now, I suppose. That's fine. Monday is my big presentation day...my ultimate sales pitch, if you will. If I land this client I'm not going to have to worry about working for a while. Although you and I know that feeling will last for about...oh...two minutes, and then I'll be out searching for even bigger clients. I'm very comfortable and confident with this. For good luck I'm going to wear the tiny rose pin you gave me...on the strap of my red bra. See! Only you and I will know it's there.
This one's going to work, Heath. I just know it. And I'll add it to my list of accomplishments. But I'm thinking of you and how I'm going to reward you. You want me in white satin? Not a problem. You've got the key. I'll be waiting in our bed...with a few surprises you'll really enjoy...my gorgeous cowboy. Please be sure and wear those brown boots and the black hat...hmm...we're going to have a lot to celebrate!

Your city girl,
Renee

No comments: