Feels So Right................Feel Like Makin Love

June 10, 2008

Playclothes for Heath

Had a great time shopping today, Heath. You're going to enjoy my purchases. I can't get you off my mind. Monday I'm going to put the finishing touches on my presentation for the client I'm after. She's going to be really, really tough. I'm confident. I'll just feel so much better when you're back in town. I know you're so busy right now...it was so sweet of you to call this afternoon just to say hi.




You know, I'm thinking vacation. A real, two-week vacation somewhere sunny and lazy. After landing my last client I thought I was hungry for more. I am...but...a break from the financial world would be good right now. Especially during these chaotic times. We're going to fully discuss this when you get back in town.

In the meantime...just thought I'd give you a little preview of what you can expect. Of course, I'm not revealing all! You'll just have to use your imagination as to what's in store for you...I promise you will not be disappointed.




No comments: