Feels So Right................Feel Like Makin Love

June 9, 2008

Dear Heath:

Dear Heath:

I landed the client! Sure did! I knew two minutes into my presentation that he was mine. I'm on such a natural high right now...the only thing that would make me feel any better right now would be seeing you. But I know you can't be here. So I'm going to stay in tonight, have a glass of champagne, and plot out how we are going to celebrate this when you get back in town (is it twelve days from now?)
Oh, Heath. I love what I do. And I love when everything goes just like it's supposed to. Like this morning. I took the afternoon off and spent a little time with my friend Erica. Her son Marc has grown so much...it seems like she just had him and he is already six months old. So cute! So not for me right now, though. Diapers and baby food and nursing and...ewe...nope. Give me a couple of potential clients and I am at my best. I've already got someone else in mind to woo over to my company. She's going to be tough, though. But, as always, I will do my homework thoroughly. Don't know if it will go my way again, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I'll probably start my preliminary research tonight. After my glass of champagne.
You keep yourself safe, sweetie. I expect you to be in one piece when we get together...so, be careful. Please!
Sweetest of dreams to you tonight, my sweetie.

Renee

No comments: